Sunday, April 5, 2009

Covering three months in one single post!

I can't believe that I haven't posted in months. I guess that I have just been too busy.
I am not sure where to begin, but I guess that January would be a good starting place.
January was a normal month for us... attending Chelsea's "Sweet 16" party would be the highlight of the month. We had a great time and she was so surprised.

February rolled around and we got to spend some more time with some of our favorite people.
On Feb. 20, we were invited by the Berry's to attend services at Temple Beth Or. We went and were so surprised to find out that Jo and Forest, as well as, Barbara Thompson and Tammy and Anna Saperstein were also going there. After the services, we went to the Berry's home for Shabbat dinner. Sharon really outdid herself on the meal.....it was wonderful! The Cauthens and Allan joined us and needless to say we had a ball! The fun only stopped for a short time becau
se the next day was Danielle's "Sweet 16" and so it was party time again!

Danielle's party was a"Murder Mystery" costume party and it was a blast. That weekend was so much fun!!!

March rolled in and it was time for Purim and of course that means party time again!
The purim party was hosted by the Cauthens and it was terrific as always. We came in costume, ate good food, spent time with wonderful folks and laughed!


Only a few days went by and we gathered again to celebrate Ian's 18th birthday. The Saturday of his birthday, we were invited to the home of Sandy's mother for a delicious lunch. We had lunch, watched Ian open his gifts and then we played one of our favorite games "Apples to Apples". I believe that it was the longest game that we have ever played.


We had a great time, but then we always do when we get together with the Cauthens and the Berrys!

It is hard to believe that we are already into April. It is only the 5th day of the month, so I don't have too much to say about April. Passover is coming up this week, so I am busy cleaning. We are going to do the 1st Seder at our house, but we will be at Agudath for the 2nd Seder. It never ceases to amaze me ..... all the products that contain leavening. Well, I will close for now as it is getting late and I need to get to bed. Hopefully, I won't take so long between postings next time.

1 comment:

Chuchy said...

We really are party animals!! lol One every month wow. So what will we do in may?
love ya