Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bolling Woodworks ....... Open in its new location!

Bruce has officially moved into his new shop building and needless to say he is loving it! He still has a few more odds and ends to finish up, but he is already building a kitchen for a customer out there. It is so great that he can now just walk out the back door and across the yard and be at work! With gas prices at about $4.oo a gallon, the timing couldn't be better. This is something that Bruce has wanted for so long and I think that most of you know just how beautifully things fell into place for us to build the shop and it be completely paid for....HaShem is so good!! I hope that I never fail to give Him the glory, whenever I tell how we got the money to build the shop. If the weather is good tomorrow, I will try to take some photos of the shop building and post for y'all to see.

4 comments:

Song of the South said...

Praise God for His Goodness! I know this is such a dream come true! The Lord really blessed your family with this shop. He blessed all the hard work that you guys have done all these years. What a delight to have your husband so near you. I can't wait to see the pictures. I was talking to a friend of mine she said it was costing her husband 45o dollars per month just to drive to work and back every day. That used to be a hefty mortgage payment for a house! Unbelievable. I am so glad I know God is in control of this world. Love ya bunches. By the way I am proud to call you my friend and any time you want the recipe for the detergent just let me know!

Chuchy said...

I am so happy he got it done.
I miss you guys!
lots of love
chuchy

Nikki said...

Congratulations on the new shop. I wish I could just walk out back and be at work, especially with no car now. It is amazing how God can bless us. And thanks for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

I was looking at the pictures and wondered about the wall inside. Is that a seperation wall? My dad's is just big and open. It makes sense to have it split up for storage or whatever.

I would like to know how Bruce choose the name of his business.

Congradulations!