Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Buddy and Freddie


Pets can add a lot of joy to your life and this is cetainly true about our pets. Today when I went out to take the pictures of Bruce's shop, a few of our pets decided to follow. I snapped these photos of them and just thought that I would share them. This is only two of our brood ...... I will post some photos of the others later. The top photo is Buddy and the beautiful kitty is Freddie.
I think that both of them think that Bruce built the shop for them.......especially Buddy as he spends almost as much time out there as Bruce! LOL

4 comments:

Song of the South said...

What beautiful pets. Hey, they don't have to know that Bruce didn't build the shop for them shh
shh :) Love ya

Sandy said...

They are gorgeous. The look so friendly and content.

Chuchy said...

OMG they are soo beautiful!! Now I know why you guys like them so much.
LOVE ya

Anonymous said...

I LOVE animal pictures! I would love to see more. Your kitty is gorgeous and I just want to pick up Buddy and give him a hug. Thanks for sharing these with us.