Sunday, November 23, 2008

Clemmie's braces









This week Cle
mmie got her top braces. She did not have a lot of pain and I thank God for that. She will go back on the 16th of Dec. and may get the bottom braces then. It will all depend on how much her top teeth have moved. I am posting some before and after photos of her....she will probably want to kill me, but I just think that she is so beautiful...both with the braces and without them. If you enlarge the "after" photo, you will see that she chose to get pink and lime green. Too cute! The last photo is Clemmie telling me ..."No more pictures, Mom!"

2 comments:

Song of the South said...

You are right! She is beautiful. And it will worth it all after she has them off. At least it is for me. Love ya, Cammy

Chuchy said...

I can't wait to see them! WE will have to take a pic of both of us with braces.
love ya
chuchy
P.S. when will we see you guys??