Thursday, November 13, 2008

Visit with Rabbi Greenbaum








Rabbi Avraham Greenbaum was in Alabama this week and we were blessed to be able to travel up to Birmingham both days to visit with him. My time spent listening to him teach and then just talking with him still seem surreal. We met him last year, but this year's visit was so much more personal.....I was able to seek his advice and guidance and he was so willing to listen to me (little 'ole Tammy from south Alabama). I really just can't put into words just how I am feeling. I feel that I have made a friend for life......someone that I can call or email anytime.

Ready for the Sabbath!

4 comments:

Song of the South said...

Those are very good pictures but I cannot read the code! I am glad you were able to see your favorite Rabbi. I am sure that was quite a treat.
Love ya,Cammy

Song of the South said...

Now I can read it! I ended up at the Doctor today.....
I am sure happy you were able to have such a nice visit :) I know how much that meant to you.
Love ya, Cammy

Sandy said...

Ian had a wonderful time, thanks for letting him join you. He and Rabbi Greenbaum have already been corresponding.

Sandy said...

How did you turn your caputcha thingy off? This is the 1st comment I've ever made on Blogger that didn't have it. I want to take it off mine.