Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rabbi Greenbaum is Coming!




I have been waiting for this week for so long and now it is almost here. My "Rabbi", Reb Avraham Greenbaum, will be flying into Alabama on Tuesday, Nov. 11. He will be here for 2 days and I am so excited. Reb Avraham will be speaking in Birmingham on the 11th and the 12th. We will be going up early on Tuesday to pick up the keyboard that we rented for him. He plays and sings so beautifully! We will be there to greet him on the 11th and will most likely be with him all day on the 12th. This should give us so much time to soak up all of his wonderful teachings and to ask and get answers to many of our questions. Rabbi Avraham is so welcoming to Jews and Gentiles alike. I will try to post photos and details of our visit on Thurs. or Friday. Can't you just feel my excitement! LOL

Shavua Tov!

No comments: