Sunday, June 22, 2008

Get Smart!

The kids and I went to see the new "Get Smart" movie this afternoon and it is so funny. I don't know how many of y'all can remember the old "Get Smart" tv series, but this is a really good up-to-date version of that series. Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway do great jobs as Agent 86 and Agent 99. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Alex was sitting next to me and he kept trying to move over, because I would keep hitting on him every time that I got so tickled. If y'all haven't seen it and need a good laugh ....this is the movie to go see!!

5 comments:

Song of the South said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time. It is wonderful to laugh!

Sandy said...

I just told Chuch, that I'm dying to see that movie. I use to watch all the 'Get Smart' shows with my brother. They were hilarious! I can't wait til it comes out at the video store. That is so funny about you and Alex...Ian and I are the same way, he refuses to sit next to me in the theater, cause I do the same thing...LOL

Chuchy said...

I want to go see that movie. It looks really good.
love ya!

Nikki said...

I remember watching old re-runs of that TV show with my mom and dad. I would a imagine Steve did a great job...I guess I'll have to go see it afterall!!

Anonymous said...

Jeff really wanted to see this movie. He used to watch the orginal program all the time. We were going to go see it but it had left the theaters. I guess we'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD.